Barracks Women Economic Empowerment Programme (BWEEP)
Building business development capacity of wives of military and paramilitary agencies particularly in the agricultural and food production sector, also equip them with relevant competencies for accessing opportunities that exist within their environment.
We celebrated the International Women’s Day with Women from 15 military and paramilitary agencies in Cross River State, empowering them with food processing equipment and training them on how to leverage on Technological Trend for Agricultural Development.
We also facilitated and demonstrated the economic benefit of the adoption and use of improved smoking kiln technology.
Also, the women are registered as Co-operative Society by CLICE Foundation.
- The women had hands-on training on how to use digital tools for agricultural development
- The women were empowered with food processing equipment which they is now a source of income
March 8, 2018 – till Date
- 13 Brigade Investment Initiative
- Nigerian Army Officers Wives Association
- Nigerian Legion
- Nigerian Naval Service (NNS) Victory, Calabar.
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), Cross River State Command
- Nigerian Prisons Cross River State Command
- Nigerian Civil Defence Commission (NCDC) Cross River State Command
- Nigerian Police
- National Drugs and Law Enforcement
- Amphibious Training School
- Department of State Security Service (DSS), Cross River State Command
- American Corner, Calabar
- Department of Co-operative Society, Cross River State Ministry and Social Welfare
Designed to curb illiteracy among youngsters and reawaken reading culture among them by rewarding winners with educational aid materials such as laptops, dictionaries, scramble games, and scholarships.
To mobilise, engage and motivate low income women and Girls to lead change in their communities through education and engagement in economic activities.
Celebrate International women’s Day with Internally Displaced Women at Bakassi and give them sense of hope and belonging in the society.
Raising awareness on the activity of human traffickers and their mode of operation.
Demystification of the greener pastures theory.
Increase awareness among girls on how they can overcome challenges they face while also building self-confidence in them to be able to speak up when faced with challenges
Building business development capacity of wives of military and paramilitary agencies particularly in the agricultural and food production sector…Read More
Curb post harvest losses of wild captured fish by creating awareness on the availability of improved fish smoking technology
To drive the uptake of the improved smoking kiln technology in the creek community