Fisheries Intervention Program in the Creeks
Aim:To curb-post harvest losses of wild captured fish by creating awareness on the availability of improved fish smoking technology
- Sensitization of fisher-folks and local fish processors on the economic benefit and efficiency of improved fish smoking technology
- Demonstration of the operational techniques and economic benefit of adopting the technology to local fisher-folks and fish smokers in the Creeks.
- Facilitation of the adoption of the smoking kiln technology by potential investors and local fish smokers in the region.
- Installation of 500kg improved smoking kiln in the Creek
- Increased knowledge among fisher-folks and local fish processors on the availability of improved smoking kiln Technology in the Creek communities.
- Adoption of 3 improved smoking kiln technology by potential investors
- Adoption of improved smoking kiln in the Creek community
Dec. 2017 – Feb. 2018
- Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Designed to curb illiteracy among youngsters and reawaken reading culture among them by rewarding winners with educational aid materials such as laptops, dictionaries, scramble games, and scholarships.
To mobilise, engage and motivate low income women and Girls to lead change in their communities through education and engagement in economic activities.
Celebrate International women’s Day with Internally Displaced Women at Bakassi and give them sense of hope and belonging in the society.
Raising awareness on the activity of human traffickers and their mode of operation.
Demystification of the greener pastures theory.
Increase awareness among girls on how they can overcome challenges they face while also building self-confidence in them to be able to speak up when faced with challenges
Building business development capacity of wives of military and paramilitary agencies particularly in the agricultural and food production sector
Curb post harvest losses of wild captured fish by creating awareness on the availability of improved fish smoking technology…Read More
To drive the uptake of the improved smoking kiln technology in the creek community