Sustainability is the bedrock of our interventions
- Public Private Partnership: Strengthens the means of implementation and revitalizes the global partnership for Sustainable Development. Our intervention goals are achieved with support from both local and international donors/partners.
- Need Base Approach: We utilize a need based approach, thus ensuring we identify and diagnose the root causes of every problem through active participation of beneficiaries. This is done with a range of needs assessment tools to identify the most felt needs of communities.
- Participatory Solution: Solutions are also products of such engagements as the process enables communities to choose solutions that best meet their needs and position them for growth and development in a sustainable manner.
- Market Systems Development: This approach guarantees inclusive economic growth unlike the direct delivery approach to development.
- Domestic Resource Mobilization: Mobilization of home-grown and local resources (both human and capital).